14 years since a Rangers penalty at the piggery

The Rhecord already on the case with Steve Conroy and his VAR assessment funnily 2 decisions out the 3 correct but 1 wrong.
Can anyone take a guess as to which?

Yep, 10!

O’Riley today
Samaras twice in 2011
Sinclair in 2017
Edouard in 2021
Larsson in 2001
Thompson in 2003
Maloney in 2005
McGeady in 2009
Brown in 2012

Don’t get me wrong, today’s is absolutely a penalty but I genuinely think the refs would’ve shat the bed if that was us at Parkhead

No way would we get that one today. They'd look for any means to disallow it.

I can only recall the Broadfoot penalty in 2010, mate.
Albertz missed in a 1-0 win in March 2000 and Dodds scored in that bloody 6-2 game in August 2000. That was us until the Broadfoot one in October 2010.

3 in the 21st century.

Yep, 10!

O’Riley today
Samaras twice in 2011
Sinclair in 2017
Edouard in 2021
Larsson in 2001
Thompson in 2003
Maloney in 2005
McGeady in 2009
Brown in 2012

Don’t get me wrong, today’s is absolutely a penalty but I genuinely think the refs would’ve shat the bed if that was us at Parkhead

If it was the other way around the mhanks would be tweeting UEFA and FIFA and Donald Trump and Robbie Williams for all I know

Yep, 10!

O’Riley today
Samaras twice in 2011
Sinclair in 2017
Edouard in 2021
Larsson in 2001
Thompson in 2003
Maloney in 2005
McGeady in 2009
Brown in 2012

We don't get the penalty they got for the goldson handball either at parkhead. I'm 100 percent sure the referee would have shat it.

Albertz missed in a 1-0 win in March 2000 and Dodds scored in that bloody 6-2 game in August 2000. That was us until the Broadfoot one in October 2010.

3 in the 21st century.

Cheers, mate. That is a shocking stat which the media never mentions.

Does anyone have access to the record of how many were awarded to the home team in OF matches played at Ibrox and Porkheid over the same number of years?

The last penalty for us I can remember at the piggery was Kenny Miller scoring back in 2010.
And the meltdown following Collum giving it is why we haven't had one since. Stokes was given the blatant dive one in the post split game of the same season to even it up, but fortunately McGregor stepped up

There's more chance of Sutton coming out as a raging heterosexual than us getting another penalty in the next game at that dump.

The few friends we have in the media should be highlighting that & ramping up the pressure similar to Celtic & their #PenaltyToRangers campaign.

2010, just months after we received our last penalty at the piggery.

The peasants, from their Boardroom and Manager downwards, launched their intimidation campaign against refs, which got so bad that the refs took unprecedented strike action.

The SFA / SPFL, the media, all refused to condemn Celtc.
I'm sure that's just a coincidence. :cool:

We need to piling the pressure on. Get commenting on twitter etc, get the phone ins called. Exactly the way they tramps go about things.

I cant remember off the top of my head but should we have had one since? Seem to recall a handball shout in the season of shame?

We obviously have the handball farce from earlier this year but cant remember any other incidents.

Aribo having his shirt removed in our 2-1 win.
the commentators were moaning it wasnt a corner to us, sky showed the replay of the incident and silence as Aribo's shirt is yanked. Katic then scored but Sky are a bunch of absolute bastards.

It's easier to get to a European final than a penalty at Parkhead
Fantastic way of putting it. Statistically accurate. We have more chance of reaching a European final than getting a penalty at Parkhead.

I expect the Celtic spin doctors to respond along the lines of "in the past 20 years, Rangers have had more penalties at Parkhead than Celtic have won European knockout ties".

Don’t forget that Collum was given Death Threats from the Celtic support for awarding us that penalty in 2010 , despite him being one of their own a chapel attending RC

And we’ve not had one since , That’s how long they have been intimidating officials for

Back