Quite a number of Aberdeen fans trying to get Ryan Jack battered

YoungGer97

Thank God my Granda left there for Partick along time ago.The few relatives I have up there are all good Bluenose's

Ryan set his dug on them....

tenor.gif

Am I reading that right one of them works st the place Jack was in and went on twitter wanted him done in?

footballers and referees, and folks in the media are all entitled to have a private life without being hassled by low-lifes. Obviously you don't expect people to go to pubs associated with their rivals. So Ally McCoist won't drink in Bairds bar and Neil Lennon wouldn't frequent the Louden Tavern. This is terrible behaviour by an idiotic element of their support and is bringing shame on Aberdeen as a city

"trying to get Ryan Jack battered"

Translation - seen him, shat the nest, took to twitter.

Lol, every bit as consumed by Rangers as any fc shame fan
Classic wee man shite.

Sees Ryan Jack, sends messages about wanting him battered all over social media.

Why not start a fight then, hardman?

Is it because you're a spineless wee shitebag who delights in seeing people hurt, but would never dare throw a punch yourself?

Just a completely strange breed of football fans. Never seen a set of fans (apart from celtic) so bitter and hateful. You almost pity them when you see how sad they are.

They try so hard to impress celtic by hating us so much. Anyone noticed the recent love in between the 2 clubs especially since our collapse? Absolute cringefest

Last edited:
Who remembers the thread with the photos of the hills have eyes nightclub in Aberdeen?

Was it the budzbar? Or something?

Back